Information Literacy Instruction Request
High school/College Now instructors, use the College Now IL Session Request Form.
To schedule a tour of the Library, use the Library Tour Request Form.
Guidelines for IL Sessions
Classroom IL sessions are most effective when...
- held in a computer lab. Hands-on experience is important for students to learn and remember these new concepts and skills.
- tied to a specific assignment.
- they focus on one or two specific resources rather than a general overview of the Library's resources.
- Faculty must be present at the IL session.
- Submit the IL Session Request form at least a week in advance of the date requested.
- Allow a few minutes at the end for your class to complete the online session evaluation.
After you submit the form below, we will assign a librarian to your class. The librarian may contact you for more specific information about your assignment and your needs for the session.
Fields with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please fill out all required fields.